Friday 16 October 2009

Its the starting of October...

Hey all!!

Omg, I've left this blog dead for quite a while now... Im back in Manchester and now far far away from little brunei <3. I got my license one week before i flew and shit, i still cant drive, im like a sakai in the road, still need my dad to jaga me, or i might end up in an accident! Hahaha..

Arrived in London on 28th September and was on the same flight with Dorren, Amal, Aina, Iq, Ridha and Hua, as well as Dorren's cousins and friends... Damn was it a long flight, but yeah, surprisingly I wasnt jetlag AT ALL! Awesome-ness... Haha, when i got to the airport, my dear aunt came to pick me up and gave me my pic which I took in a studio in LonDon, Super Nice man, never knew the profession in make up and photography can actually make me look pretty... The angle and lighting were just right, actually there's one which i really liked, but it was with my cousin, since she doesnt like it, I didnt take it.. Oh wells~ hahaha.. Its once in a lifetime chance i guess? XD

And then it was coming to 11/10/2009 which is my 19th birthday, my last teen yearr =( Had a nice dinner with few friends at Bella Italia with my imaginary blowing candles on a chocolate cupcake kind of cake.. ahhaha, the chocolate was so moist and nicee, but unfortunately a bit too sweet for me... Hahaha.. Thanks y'all for such a lovely dinner =) Even the card made me feel like a princess for a dayy.. hahaha


And then We go back in time to 7/10.... Where we were clubbing at RevolutioN! Detention Night~ Look at 4 crazy uni girls trying to look like school girls? Those were the days.... when we had to wear those knee length skirts and a formal top with our tie... HAHAHHA!! It was a fun night but my alcohol tolerance had gone down to like O! Its time to increase those alcohol tolerance~~ And then it was FUN CLUBBING TIME... lots of dancing and drinkingg till the night went young again... hahaha...





Pre-drink session before going clubbing... hehehe... Man, im lousy in blogging.. Oh wells~ Thats about it I guess??
-
-
-May OUT-




1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Looks you had loads of fun. That's good! It helps relieve stress. Hehe :D Gee, I wish I could have great outings like that. Haha ^^"

Glad to see you back to blogging again :)