Saturday 25 April 2009

Do you know what love is?

L.O.V.E

A hidden heart to hide my love to you
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
-
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
-
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
-
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
-
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you...
-
I dedicate this post to everyone who has someone special in their hearts and minds.. There's someone there who's secretly loving you, hoping that you'll notice them.. Cherish the people you love, think like there's no tomorrow, and love them as time goes..
-
To all my friends, we may have been close back in the past, as time flies, the bond gets weaken and eventually fades away.. But pls know that, no matter what, we have those memories which can never be taken away.. We may not talk anymore, but know that I still love you all my friends, soulmates, sygs, brothers, sisters, mummy-es, daddy-es..
-
I live in my own little world filled with people I cherish...
-
quotes:
1. Every situation in life must be faced, and so why not face it with love?
2. Happiness is lost when any thought of envy or hatred creeps in. Thoughts of love and good wishes cure sorrow.
3. It does not cost you a penny, so speak loveful, true and sweet words..
-
-May out- <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

May, the pic you posted is very very valuable, as its gonna teach you an extremely useful lesson.

Love, exists between every pages of book. xD~~~Not everyone can see it, not everyone can imagine it. But if you tried to think effectively out of the box, into the spherical world, and place it in the middle of the book, you can see love. =) Hence, start studying!! xD~~~~

They always said read between lines, its time to read between pages =)

And i totally agree with your 3 main points.. =)

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

What Hacky said. xD

Love is valuable, and also complicated if not handled carefully. I've been through quite a bit to understand it better.

Heck, I made my first confession! ^^ But kena reject =S Haha. Anyway, it's ok la. At least I let it out already, and we're still friends (that particular girl and me). (Hack please don't spread the news too far!)

I like the quotes there. Very inspiring :D

And yes, start studying! Haha. Good luck to you ;)