Monday 22 December 2008

BarceLona... SpaiN!

Hey all!!!

Wow!! 3 months has passed since I left Brunei to the UK.. Right now, at this very moment, I´m in SPAIN!! Wooohooo!! hahaha.. well, all the while i wanted to go to paris but being in spain, is sort of a dream come true.. I mean, come on... I wouldnt have thought that I could make it to the UK and then get to travel to Barcelona, Spain.. hahaha

The weather is really nice here and I arrived yesterday night.. Me and my aunts went out to find some food and eventually we found this nice little spanish place and we had somethin called "Sangria" or something like tht.. Pictures will be posted when I get back to my room and uploaded my pictures..

Anyhow, the guy who served us was really great and he recommend some food for us.. ahhaha.. Spanish food is kinda simple yet nice, the most common one is the bread and tomato.. haha.. I can even make myself la *sombong-ing*!! hahaha, then got back to the hotel.. the hotel looks really good and nice and simple.. hahaha.. thts y its cheap i guess? hahha.. and then i spent like 2 hours talking to my big aunt about buddha and religions... so interesting man! And she showed me pictures of her trip to taiwan, shanghai and bla bla bla, china region... So jealous man!! I WANNA GO TO CHINA!! My parents left without me, oh wells, IM IN SPAIN!! wakkakakak!! So its fair? dunno la.. hehehe

So thats how a day gone by like tht lo... and then today.. we spent our dayyyy ¨SHOPPING"!!!! walao eh.. suppose to come sightsee, sekali end up shopping whole day.. I bought myself a Baby Phat coat man!! It like 50% discount le!! Still expensive la when convert back to brunei dollars.. o wells, pounds drop already so now 1 pound is like 1 euro and its like less than 2 dollars now kua? According to my auntie la, but whatever, money still money and Im still wasting it like water.. Sorry mom and dad!!!

I spent so much money on clothes la.. coz all discount discount and I even got clothes for 1 euro!! Crazzyyy!! And yet its sooooo lawa.. HONEST!! hahaha.. Gila already me, shop and eat with my aunties onli.. and then my small auntie want to shopping again, she buy her booots and everythin else, not enough.. steady le.. I syg my aunties la, they are ssooo awesome! We actually got lost when we were trying to find our way back to hotel.. Haha, food is nice here and the place is really peaceful and the architecture is nice, maybe its coz i like balconies and Lots and lots of balconies... People, if you plan to go to Barcelona, and you want some spanish food, ask me.. HAHAHHA!! I can tell u a bit.. Now do you want to learn some spanish??

SPaNiSh TiMe!!!

Hello - Hola
Bye - Adios
Thank you - Gracias
Thank you very much - Mucha Gracias
Good Morning - Bueno Dias
How much is this- Cuanto es este

Hahahah!! thats all I can remember for now, coz im a bit dumb.. Anyhow, Yeah.. Those are the basics i think? Cant wait to go sight-seeing tomorrow! Yayyy!!

-- Ling, if you see my blog, I got you a bag and clothes from Barcelona, so you dont need to envy me havin Baby Phat anymore.. HAHAHAH!! love you sis..

Xoxo people!

-May out-

No comments: