Wednesday 10 December 2008

I miss home... BRUNEI!!

Hey all,

Damn.. I never think i will say this but i really really miss brunei.. Not homesick that kinda way, but i miss my family and friends and FOOD!! Omg.. I crave for Jollibee, Excapade, Pasar, OGDC, Procter, etc.. Some of my friends are going back home but too bad im not... Just felt like going back but Im going spain instead, oh wells, its with family (my aunts) anyways.. Was browsing through some pictures and somehow, I really miss my bitch!! My dear sister, ohhh.. u dunno how much i miss gossipping and fighting cat fights with you la.. Hehehe.. And she told me my bro misses me.. Which kinda surprised me!! hahaha!! And my bro was steady enough to admit he misses me le~
I MISS U 2 TOO!!
Fatt, I'm gonna learn how to make ramen just for you k? hehehe.. I make naruto version! LOL hehehe..

Fatt, my adorable chubby little brother who loves GAMING!!

May in Soon Lee Mega Mart, KB looking for a rice cooker to bring to the UK



Ling, my container supermodel sister.. *WOO!! WOrK the legss!*

Haha.. I miss you 2 and mom and dad.. Hahah.. I'll be back home in 7 months time!!! Sabar and waiting patiently for the time to go HOME!! hehehe..

xoxo, Love and kisses

-May out-

No comments: