Saturday 13 December 2008

Imagine..

Imagine a big field filled with deep green grass, covered with blossoms blooming over the place, and placed in the middle, a grand piano with its keys sparkling for its master to take his place.

Standing there by the field, you see him walking to the piano, your heart beating as he sat down and lay his fingers on the keys, ready to play. He looked at you, his eyes shining and smiled with a wink. You stood there frozen, as his fingers played with the keys, a beautiful melody dancing around you, sending you off to your fantasy world...

Close your eyes my love, and imagine... Imagine life being so beautiful with nothing to worry and fear is no where near.. Imagine.. and Live..

---------------------------------------------------------------
Just something I suddenly came up with while I was listening to Yiruma- River flows in you. My mind imagines and wish someone would actually do that to me, but it will always remain to be a dream.

Inspiration is the key, Motivation brings you to do it, and determination makes it happen.

Live to be inspired, never give up and catch your dreams..

-May out-

1 comment:

Stels said...

baby! I miss u!

Just keep dreaming who knows it will come true someday. :)

I love u!