Monday 10 November 2008

The Beginning...

Hey all,

Hmmss.. Was thinking whether I should start blogging or not and then decide, what the heck, just do it. Been travelling a bit recently so wants to write the high points and low points of each places I guess? And how "exciting" my life have become ever since I came to Manchester, UK.

Been enjoying a lot since I've arrived and haven't started studying like a proper university where I should be hitting the books every now and then.. But Yeah.. Reading week just ended yesterday and you'll be surprised how a week can just leave just like that. I went to southampton to visit Auntie Kian, and eventually, during my 4 days there, I went to Bath, Oxford, Beaulieu, New forest, Portsmouth and Lyndhurst. Will put up a bit of pictures but then full pictures can be available in facebook =).

Enjoy and thomas.. hehehe.. I finally decide to blog!! *SURPRISE!*

-May out-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GASP!!! As always, you like to give us full of surprises.

WOOTS! I'm first to comment XD

Stels said...

Babyyyyyyyy! Stella baby loves Baby Annie <3 *winks*

hey laopo, congratulations on putting up your blog. I've always known it so that u might be interested in blogging. Keep it going and running. Expecting many great things from u my lovee.! hahahaah!

and arhhh now u have a blog, I can stalk u more! MUACHAMUACS