Wednesday 19 November 2008

Twilight official release!!




Hey all!!

Twilight movie is coming out SOON!! As in November 21st!! OMG!! Im sooo obsessed with twilight, Im sooo desperate to get the 2nd book but im controlling myself to wait till i get my allowance then I'll go buy! hahaha!! OMG!! I've to wait till dec 19 to watch twilight... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I NEED IT!!!! Its all Ling's fault, she tempted me to read it~~ and now Im obsess!! THANKS LING!! But twilight is AWESOME!! Its just like harry potter moment all over again.. Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson is SO HOT again!! *drools*, he's from harry potter again.. Walao eh, he's from London, hope i can see him one day~ Sure i pengsan! hahaha.. I was like this with daniel radcliffe, now with robert.. haizz.. If i can see them in anyparts of the UK, sure i will go like "miracle happens" hahaha..

Do you not see obsession is a scary thing?? I'm feeling it but I'm obsess over twilight now, and it took me a while to recover, now it took me less than 10 seconds to go crazy again..
-Obsession and Desperation is a scary thing. Stop me from this madness!!!-

TWILIGHT!!!

-May out-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAAAAY! I KNOW RIGHT. EDWARD CULLEN IS SO HOT. Yeah twilight not out here yet :( But then aaaahhh you get to go to the premier in LONDON! Envyyy. haha. Okay I will be there mentally but not physically. hahah.