Saturday 15 November 2008

A boring saturday...

Heya,

Today went to trafford centre with ying to just look around lo.. Hahaha.. ying wanted to "target" her christmas presents so brought her to trafford to see the beautiful shopping centre.. We got lost a bit when we wanted to get the bus back to Whitworth but yea.. we finally found our way and so thats 3 hours gone on window shopping?? Hahaha..

Anyways, benlaosu today tahan in hospital, tht boy ah.. Sick plang.. Hope he's feeling alright, makes me want to get the next ticket to fly back to Brunei la.. See whether he's Ok and take care of him till he gets better.. Fever again~~ Haizzz.. Stupid Moi Nam, must be din cook properly.. Ask government go check them, see whether they clean or not.. Hope he gets well soon lo.. Rolz tried to find me, but i went to church till late night so they couldnt get hold of me.. Nvm la, lucky benlaosu can go home tomorrow or not i really fly back see how he is.. Haha..

Later have to really study lo.. Feel so empty ah, he in hospital, not online to talk to me, not used to it le.. =( But I'll tahan.. Tomorrow he go home liaw kua.. Hopefully and hope he likes the thing i sent to him.. His smile brightens my day as well as my family's happiness.. Hahaha..

Thats all from me..

-May out-

No comments: