Sunday 16 November 2008

Sunday, Nov 16

Hi ya!

Today was Shopping Day! Hahaa.. Was suppose to meet ying, wai xin and vanessa for grocery shopping at 11am, but soo steady la me, i woke up at 1030am!! Lucky i fast enough can get ready by 11am, tho i was late by like 5 mins? Hahaha... Anyhow, we went to lidl, tesco and asda to buy our stuff.. This week is gonna be "Italian week" so its gonna be pasta this week, tho im gonna try cooking the salmon auntie kian taught me..

Anyhow, benlaosu texted me today and told me that he can only get out of the hospital tomorrow according to doctor's orders.. So seems like everything is going well and I dont have to worry? hehehe.. Now, I need to overcome my sasakness and study hard!! Last night I was trying to do the coursework and I was TOTALLY BLANK!! Thank god, I got teng to help me la... Thanks and soooo sorry teng!!! But it made me feel soooo DUMB! OMG~~ Can I handle chem eng?? Should i change course?? I dont have a choice la.. Government wants us to continue with our chosen course, so its time to work hard!! =D Gambatte!! Jia you!! XD hehehe..

Well, im gonna take this opportunity to congrats my kai mei mei, Jody on her well-done performance altho I haven seen the video.. Haha.. Bring bak old memories when we performed last yr for CHMS 76th anniversary, we brought the oldies BACK! haha.. Seems like my kai mei meis have been on the stage and Im sooo proud of them *Jody and Pei Pei*.. haha.. Its been a long time since 641 union perform, and hopefully its still alive.. Hahha.. Take care gurls.. U kno i miss ya~~ Lovess <3

-May out-

No comments: