Saturday 15 November 2008

Marina, Beaulieu, New forest, Lyndhurst

I promised that I would talk a bit more of the places i visited during reading week. Unfortunately, I will have to delay Oxford since I havent got the pictures from Auntie Kian, so just sabar la.. Oxford is really nice, the part i went to.. Hahah.. Anywayz...

On my last day in southampton, Nick decided to bring me to tour around the few places mentioned in my title, so..

First stop- Marina,

Its like a total retirement place man!! Its sooo nice.. coz its just next to the sea and there was sooo many boats, the houses were on an "artificial" island and it everyone's dream retirement place i think?? Pictures time!!



Okay.. I'm gonna mix the next 3 places up coz im not sure which picture is which but yeah, I remember the places with the horses and tiny apple is lyndhurst i think.. Hahaha.. Anywayz, After the marina, we went to all these different places before I got back to Southampton Central to catch my train back to Manchester.. Nick was sooo nice, he got me a horse ( a tiny statue thingy) coz I was born in the year of the horse! and Hala treated me to tea.. I feel so pampered yet sooo bad.. Haha.. But yea, they're such AWESOME people!! I wanna meet them again la.. But dunno when.. see la.. Enjoy the picturesss =D


All pictures are available in facebook.. TTFN- Ta ta for now! hehehe..

-May out-

No comments: